Macca and Robbie Make Chicken Fritters!
- Captain James Chook BBQ seasoning*
- Grated cheese – Mozzarella
- Bread crumbs
- Coriander leaves
- Fire up or light whatever you are using the cook your Chicken, with in-built flexibility. Macca loves cooking over charcoal.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make golf ball sized circles using a fork or your hands
- Flatten your circles
- Put the on the pan and leave it for about 5 or so minutes
- Turn the chicken, to ensure it’s cooked on both the sides.
- Remove the fritters when it is cooked to your liking.
- Fritters are ready! Dig in!