- Lamb mince, or anything that will work as lamb mince!
- Macca’s Great Southern Lamb spice rub*
- Buns – at least one for everyone
- Red onion
- BBQ Sauce, mayo, mustard or whatever sauces you want.
- Fire up your BBQ or whatever you are using the cook your Lamb Sliders á la Robby, with in-built flexibility. Macca loves cooking over charcoal.
- Shape your lamb into hamburger shapes
- Fully coat them in Macca’s Great Southern Lamb Spice Rub
- Cut the tomatoes in half
- Put everything on the BBQ and leave it for about 5 or so minutes
- Turn the meat, and put the buns on the warm and toast
- When the lamb is cooked to your liking and the buns are toasted, put them together.
- Add the raw red onion and a good squirt of BBQ sauce, mayo or mustard, or some of all of them.
- Put the top of the bun in place, squash them down a bit and dig in!