Campfire Cooking – Tuscan Butter Salmon
Borgy’s go-to salmon recipe never disappoints! Here’s how it’s done…
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Salmon 2-4 pieces
Thickened cream (340mm)
Rice (leftovers work well)
HOW IT’S DONE
- Cook salmon on one side for five minutes, before flipping and cooking for another two minutes.
- Place salmon fillets on a plate to the side, and melt a good dollop of butter with some mushrooms
- Add cream and parmesan cheese, and let it simmer for a good five to ten minutes
- Add the salmon back into the pan with the creamy sauce, and season to taste with salt.
- Add your leftover rice from the night before (if you have it) into the sauce mix, and cook until the rice is heated well, and the salmon is cooked through.
- Serve it up and enjoy!