THERE’S NO HITCH – TAG KNOW THEIR TOWBARS
At the recent 2019 Queensland Caravan Camping & Touring Supershow Macca caught up with Daniel Mathews from Tag Towbars. They claim to have a towing solution for everyone – and we think they might be right.
On display was there were three very distinctive types of tow bars – the heavy-duty towbar for your bigger car with a high towing capacity. These TAG towbars have 5 specific features:
- A ball that’s related to your vehicles maximum towing capacity
- Class 4 Receiver – 50 x 50mm Hitch
- They utilize factory mounted points for ease of fitment
- Each unit is covered in a durable, powder coated finish
- Designed, manufactured and tested to achieve the stringent standards of ADR62/01
Similarly the European model has the powder coated finish and the same factory mounted points but this one is designed and manufactured in Europe in ISO09001 Certified Facilities. Its available in both vertical and horizontal styles and the vertical ball mount comes standard with a key for extra security.
And of course, there is the lighter weight model for small cars that don’t have such heavy vehicles to pull but who’s towing equipment is just as important.
With over 35 years in the towbar game, TAG certainly now the business of towing and Macca certainly knows how to ask the hard questions.
For more information on TAG Towbars go to https://www.tagtowbars.com.au/