Step By Step Camec Awning
Awnings are a great extensions for your caravan to not only ensure privacy, but also keep you shielded from Australia’s elements we all know and love. It is important to know how to set up your awning the easiest way to prevent and misuse.
If you are using Camec’s range of awnings, Lauree explains a nice easy way to get up your awning in no time.
- Unlock the travel lock on each side of the awning, and loosen the knob behind the awning frame.
- On the right hand side, move the switch into a roll down position and roll down the awning with the tabs provided. As you roll this out, the arms will separate.
- The inner arm is then slid to the top and locked in at both sides.
- Open the latch on the arm and slide the arm up, locking the handle into the required position.
- Once the awning is at 90 degrees, lock the arm.
- The awnings then can be extended into ‘patio’ position, just make sure you lock it off into position.
For some more information on Camec’s range of awnings, head to www.camec.com.au