Introducing the Dometic Ibis 4
The Dometic IBIS 4 makes improvements on many of the industry-leading features of the highly sought-after IBIS 3 and packages them in a more lightweight roof top unit.
The Dometic IBIS 4 sets a new standard for air conditioning in the mobile living market thanks to several refinements made from the acclaimed IBIS 3. The Dometic IBIS 4 features a powerful dual-cylinder horizontal compressor, a first for the RV industry, which creates a more balanced roof top unit and reduces the level of vibration. In addition to this, the quiet environment that the IBIS 3 achieved has been replicated. The internal ADB has been redesigned, optimising airflow inside the vehicle. For the first time in an Ibis air conditioner, a turbo-mode fan speed has been included, which allows for rapid cooling inside the RV.
- Excellent cooling capacity of 2.6 kW
- Dimensions: 758 x 230 x 1112 mm
- Extremely quiet cooling, even at maximum speed
- Adjustable vents for even air distribution
- Lightweight rooftop unit at only 40 kg
- Four fan speeds, including a turbo speed
- Suitable for both 400 x 400 mm and 360 x 360 mm roof openings
Check out the Dometic Ibis 4 here.