Introducing the Dometic Dust Reduction System
Through its smart design, the Dometic Dust Reduction System minimises the amount of dust, harmful airborne particles and pollens that can enter your caravan. The easiest way to keep your caravan clean? Don’t let dust enter in the first place!
DUSTY ROADS HERE WE COME
Imagine being able to drive further whilst reducing the dust inside your caravan. With a rooftop ventilation system like the Dometic Dust Reduction System, you can significantly reduce the amount of dust in your caravan, breath fresher air and reduce the cleaning time after caravan trips. Fitted on top of the caravan, this is a non-powered system that operates when driving. When stationary it also provides free air flow ventilation and blocks foreign object from entering.
- Significantly reduces the amount of dust, harmful airborne particles and pollens entering the caravan
- Reduces cleaning time after caravan trips
- Filters out dust particles with a PM10 filter
- Non-powered operation requires no opening or closing of vents
- Dust filters can be easily replaced from inside the caravan
- Fits roof openings between 280 x 280 mm and 400 x 400 mm and roof thicknesses between 30 mm and 65 mm
- Low profile rooftop unit is extremely lightweight at approximately 5 kg
When the caravan is in motion, the air inside is pressurised and the DRS allows the clean air to flow in and airborne dust to be pushed out from other spaces, reducing additional dust from entering.
STYLISH AIRFLOW GRILLE
The clever design also keeps the weather and elements outside. It will stop rain from entering the caravan, where the water is directed to outlets but if there is prolonged and heavy rain, water will become trapped in the filter holder where it will evaporate without entering the caravan. If required in highly windy conditions, there is a blocker plate that can be used to block the airflow through the main filter. Now you don’t have the excuse of dust, wind or rain to stop you from heading off the beaten track and enjoying your time away from home even more.
REPLACEABLE AIR FILTERS
The patented design includes the PM10 filter that captures dust particles. It can also reduce harmful airborne particles and pollen that can remain suspended in the air for an extended time after stopping. It has been heavily tested in the dusty regions of Australia and is proven to reduce dust even when directly behind a vehicle on a dirt road.