GATHER YOUR FRIENDS FOR A FUN FILLED CARAVAN TRIP
HERE’S A FUN-PACKED FESTIVAL WITH SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
Eden, on the stunning Sapphire Coast is one of those perfect destinations any time of the year – balmy summer nights make it a beautiful warm-season destination while the sun-filled winter days make it a top pick for people escaping the cold climes of the south. So imagine how perfect it is in spring!
The region is well known for its culinary delights, including oysters, wine and cheeses, the spectacular coastal driving routes and wildlife and marine experiences.
The unspoilt natural wonderland in the area is a secret gem to many and a must-visit location on any caravanners wish list.
Once you arrive you’ll agree that just passing through is not an option, you’ll want to stay a while and explore everything this spectacular location has to offer.
FUN FILLED FESTIVAL
There’s a whole new reason to make your way to Eden this coming September, the Annual Eden Caravan Muster, 8 days of food, wine, entertainment and adventure held from 14th-22nd September.
The Festival Program is jam packed with fun and festivities:
- Eden Caravan, Camping and Boating Expo – Sat 14 ~ Sun 15 September
- Meet and Greet Sun 15 September
- Fish and Sips Mon 16 September
- Eden Open Air Cinema – Tue 17 September
- Golf and Bowls Tournament – Wed 18 September
- Beer and Jazz at Long Stock Brewery – Thu 19 September
- Great Australian Caravan Park Country Music Showcase – Fri 20 September
- Eden Markets – Sat 21 September
- Long Table @ Eden Wharf – Sat 21 September
- Daily Yoga Classes – Eden Lookout or Cocora Beach
- Nightly Food, Wine & Entertainment at each of Eden’s Caravan Parks
Gather your favourite travelling buddies and lock it in to your diary.
For more information on what’s on, where to stay and other interesting facts about the Muster, visit the website www.edencaravanmuster.com.au where you can register you details to stay in the loop.