The Annual 2019 Caravan Camping Holiday Supershow is Here in Sydney This Week
Over Six Days, The Caravan Camping Holiday Supershow at Rosehill Racecourse will showcase the latest products and holiday spots and have live entertainment for all to enjoy!
SYDNEY, APRIL 2019: The 2019 NSW Caravan Camping Holiday Supershow, staged by the Caravan Camping Industry Association (CCIA) NSW, is the state’s biggest annual showcase of all things caravanning and camping with over 300 exhibitors.
Outdoor enthusiasts can climb aboard all the latest model motorhomes, campervans, caravans and camper trailers, examine the newest and best camping equipment and find out about the hottest new destinations and holiday parks.
There’s also plenty of free fun activities and live entertainment daily, including: live celebrity cooking demonstrations, daily seminars, a HUGE visitor competition, Food and Beverages, as well as a FREE kids activity zone featuring a petting zoo, inflatable castle and toddler zone – to keep little adventurers entertained.
Event details below:
NSW Caravan Camping Holiday Supershow
WHERE: Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, James Ruse Drive, Rosehill
Tuesday 30th April – Sunday 5th May 2019
9:30am – 5pm Thursday to Saturday and 9am – 4pm Sunday
COST FOR PUBLIC:
1 Day Pass – Adult (17yrs +): $25.00
Concession (Pensioner & Senior Cardholders): $20.00
2 Day Pass – Adult (17yrs +): $40.00
Concession (Pensioner & Senior Cardholders): $35.00
Children 16 and under are FREE, when accompanied by an adult. Buy your tickets online and receive a 10% discount.
Complimentary Media Passes are available upon request.
▪ Crowds exploring the showground filled with caravans, motorhomes, campers, camper trailers and tents.
▪ 9 Part series showing at the theatrette
▪ Visitors touring inside the caravan and camping set ups.
▪ Exhibitors talking to the public about the latest product offerings and top tips for camping and caravanning.
▪ Live Celebrity Cooking Demonstration from Aussie celebrity chef, TV presenter and author, Fast Ed
▪ Visitors enjoying food and beverages from on-site vendors.
▪ Free Daily Seminars from industry experts
▪ Live radio broadcasts
▪ The ‘Happy Little Campers’ Kids Zone
For more information, head to www.supershow.com.au
Media Passes, please contact:
0430 420 003