Catch a Seaplane out to the Horizontal Falls!
Annie from Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures explains why you should add their tour to your next holiday itinerary.
This family owned and operated business has been providing luxury, worry free adventure in the Kimberley since 2006.
With a fleet of Fire Cessna Caravans, one Helicopter, three Fast Boats and three House Boats, they welcome over 10,000 people each year to the unspoilt natural wonders of northern WA.
About the Horizontal Falls:
- Located deep within the pristine environment of Talbot Bay in the Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Considered one of the largest natural wonders of the world.
- Can only be observed by air or by the sea in the remote and untouched Kimberley region of WA.
- Consisting of a pair of gorges in the McLarty Range that run parallel to each other, they stand approximately 300 metres apart.
- Experience with a heart pumping fast boat ride and a breathtaking seaplane flight from high up above.
Tick this amazing adventure off your bucket list. BOOK NOW! Beyond an Experience, you will never forget…
Interested in finding out more? Visit their website!