Delicious Soft Shell Beef Tacos!
Full of Flavour, these speedy soft shell beef tacos are ready in just 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Serves: 4 People
- 400g beef rump strips
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, Thinly Sliced
- 50ML (2 1/2 tablespoons) Teriyaki Marinade
- 1/4 Red Cabbage, Shredded
- 2 Carrots, Shredded
- Lime Juice, Plus Extra Wedges to Serve
- 1 Avocado, Sliced for Serving
- 8 Soft Flour Tacos, Warmed for Serving
- Mayonnaise for Serving
- Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
Season rump strips with salt & pepper. Heat oil in a large wok over high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add beef and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until browned and tender, adding the teriyaki marinade 2 minutes into the process. Set aside to rest.
In a bowl combine cabbage, carrot and lime juice. Toss to combine.
Build the taco using the cabbage and carrot mis, slices of avocado, the marinated beef and top with mayonnaise, green onions. Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe from taste.com.au