Double Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake!
For a dessert that’s simply oozing with chocolatey goodness you can’t beat this double chocolate cherry cheesecake made with an Oreo biscuit base.
To Prep: 45 Mins
To Cook: 5 Mins
Serves: 10 People
- 1 1/4 cups (125g) crushed Oreo Original biscuit crumbs
- 40g butter, melted
- 225g Cadbury Melts Real White Chocolate
- 500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup (60ml) boiling water
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream, lightly whipped
- 1 cup (125g) pitted cherries
- 150g Cadbury Melts Real Dark Chocolate, melted
- Cherries, extra, to serve
Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in a bowl. Press into the base of a greased 20cm springform pan. Chill until firm.
Melt the white chocolate in the microwave following packet directions.
Use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Beat in the gelatine mixture and half the white chocolate. Fold in the whipped cream. Gently stir in the pitted cherries. Pour over prepared base. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
Meanwhile, spread remaining white chocolate over a piece of baking paper to make a 20cm x 10cm rectangle. Set aside until set. Cut into long shards.
Place the cheesecake on a serving plate. Pour over the dark chocolate and spread to the edge, allowing a little to run over. Set aside until set. Top with extra cherries and white chocolate shards. Serve immediately.
Recipe from taste.com.au