AL-KO’s New & Improved Off-Road Ball Coupling
AL-KO, who believe they are the world leader in caravan chassis components, have just unveiled a new & improved off-road ball coupling.
Engineered by AL-KO in Australia for extreme off-road adventure, the new AL-KO Off-Road Ball Coupling incorporates extreme vertical and horizontal articulation and a quick and easy hitching design utilising a standard 50mm tow ball – avoiding the inconvenience of pin or hole alignment as is associated with many pin type off-road couplings.
The original AL-KO Off-Road Ball Coupling has been a popular product for off-road caravans and camper trailers for many years. During that time they have taken feedback on board from both manufacturers and caravan owners. Their Australian engineers have incorporated these learnings into a new generation product that provides further improved ease of use and durability for serious off-road use.
The New AL-KO Off-Road Ball Coupling offers:
- Extreme Articulation: suitability for extreme off-road towing
- Quick hitch and lock: Fits to a standard 50mm tow ball. No difficult pin or hole alignment
- Durable design: Tough zinc plated metal components. Built for serious off-road use.
- Low profile: Designed to clear most 4WD tailgates
- Retrofitment: Suitable to be installed to existing caravans with standard 50mm couplings.
The new AL-KO Off-Road Ball Coupling is designed for both new caravans and an easy fitment aftermarket product.
Along with the recent release of AL-KO Enduro Independent trailing arm suspension, AL-KO now has an impressive product range available for integration into off-road caravans and camper trailers.
To learn more on AL-KO visit their website!