Experience Loveday 4×4 Adventure Park
Loveday 4×4 Adventure Park is about half an hour out of Renmark
They have everything from the quiet relaxing river camping, through to hardcore 4×4 driving.
Located on 8000 Acres of private property this park is known to have it’s unique features about it, such as:
- Great Camp Sites near the Banks of the Murray River
- Camp Sites are 2WD, Caravan an Boat friendly
- From the River to the Property transforms from Smooth Clay Flats to Creek Beds, to Deep Soft Sand Hills.
- Occupies two Natural Lakes which have a distinct feature of a pair of spectacles which gives the name “Specs Lakes”
- The Loveday Tavern is the Heart and Soul of the Park
The amount of very enjoyable activities Loveday 4×4 Adventure Park offers, comes with a high level of responsibility and rules.
- No Motorbikes
- No Night Driving
- No Drink Driving
- No Hooning Around
- No Collecting Wood
- 40Km SPEED LIMIT
- Don’t Rip Up Roads after Rain
- Do Not Drive on Private Tracks
- Water Hazards can be over 3Feet Deep
- Stay on Tracks and Don’t make New Ones
- Keep off Grassed Areas
- No Driving through Mud or Water in the River Areas.
Follow these simple rules, and you are guaranteed a very enjoyable and thrilling experience!
If you are interested in finding out more on Loveday Adventure Park visit their website!