Capital Country Holiday Park!
For their last stop on this journey, the crew set up camp at the serene Capital Country Holiday Park.
Set on 20 picturesque acres and located just 15 minutes to all of Canberra’s attractions and venues is the stunning Captial Country Holiday Park!
It is known as a Kids Haven with plenty of activities:
- Putt Putt Course
- Volleyball Net
- Large Jumping Pillow
- Swimming Pool
Park Facilities Include:
- Convenience Items Available
- Large Camp Kitchen
- Walking Trails
- Large Grassed Camping Ground
- Conference Rooms with the latest Audio Visual Equipment
- Laundry and Amenity Blocks
- Lake Deck
- Fire Pitt
They are also the leading specialist in school and sport group excursions to the nation’s capital.
Accommodation Options Include:
Lake View Villa: Sleeps up to 4 people, two bedrooms fully self-contained with lakeside balcony and water views
- Lounge with Sofa Bed
- TV + DVD
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
School/Group Cabin: Sleeps up to 12 people
- Split System Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Bar Fridge
- x2 Lounges
To learn more visit their website!