Little campers & big adventurers get set for Australia’s largest caravan & camping Supershow
2018 will see the The Victorian Caravan, Camping and Touring Supershow return from Wednesday 21st Sunday 26th of February, for another brilliant event filled with new children’s entertainment, celebrity appearances and a one-night only “Twilight” event.
For over 60 years the Victorian Caravan, Camping & Touring Supershow has been Australia’s premier outdoors show with hundreds of thousands of people experiencing the very best of these great industries in one place.
The Caravan Industry Association of Victoria (CIA VIC) supported by CIL Caravan and RV Insurance, the 2018 show will be presenting an enjoyable experience with:
- Celebrity Speakers Dr Katrina Warren providing ‘hints and tips’ for travelling with pets and Merv Hughes sharing insight to his outdoor adventures.
- Indoor staging area to showcase speakers and special entertainment for the children.
- Reptile Awareness Displays of Australia- showcasing how to handle reptiles in the bush, get up and close with all kinds of reptiles
- Free children’s rides
- Designated food courts to rest and recharge; and
- The introduction of our ‘Twilight’ event on Friday 23rd February until 8pm.
Rob Lucas, CEO of CIA VIC, said, “This is now our fourth year at the brilliant Melbourne Showgrounds and we’re thrilled to be bringing a new line up of entertainment and personalities to the 2018 event.
“As always, our overarching goal is to give our patrons a lasting memory of their visit. With new entertainment, partners and exhibitors, we’re certain that the 2018 Supershow will provide that enhanced experience for the whole family and, ultimately encourage them to go make even more extraordinary memories on the road.”
Tickets are set to go on sale on Wednesday 20 December 2017. Head to the website for more information, caravanshow.com.au.
Tickets are available to purchase – 10% discount for all online purchases caravanshow.com.au/Tickets
• Adults – $20, concession/pensioner – $16;
• Two-day passes: adults – $30, concession/pensioner – $24;
• Three-day passes: adults – $40, concession/pensioner – $32;
• Monday passes only 50% discount (valid 26/02/18 ONLY): adults – $10, concession/pensioner –